Winner winner chicken dinner! If you are stuck in a rut cooking the same chicken recipes over and over again, this video is for you! I tried to find 5 very different ways to change up your chicken routine and I hope you’ll give them a try. From a delicious Mexican street corn chicken that bakes in the oven to a homemade KFC Bowl with mashed potatoes and crispy chicken on top, these recipes are sure to satisfy your cravings. Watch the video by Mandy in the Making and get ready to add some excitement to your chicken dinners!
Winner winner chicken dinner if your Family is anything like mine you love Chicken but you get stuck doing the same Chicken recipes over and over again Today we’re going to solve that problem I’m gonna give you five new recipes for You to try using chicken. Mandy in the Making has got you covered with unique and flavorful recipes that will elevate your chicken game. From an easy-to-make Mexican street corn chicken to a delicious homemade KFC Bowl, these recipes will bring excitement, flavor, and variety to your chicken dinners. Say goodbye to boring chicken and hello to delectable new dishes!
Mexican street corn chicken
If you’re looking for a unique and flavorful way to make chicken, then Mexican street corn chicken is perfect for you. This recipe is simple and easy to make, and it bakes in the oven, resulting in a delicious and satisfying dish.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 lb sweet yellow corn (frozen or canned)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Queso fresco cheese, crumbled (for topping)
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet yellow corn, mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, and chili powder. Mix well.
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray and place the chicken breasts in the dish.
- Season the tops of the chicken with salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Spread the corn mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- While the chicken is baking, prepare your desired side dish, such as green beans.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and crumble queso fresco cheese over the dish.
- Garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
The Mexican street corn chicken is a flavorful and unique dish that combines the creamy and spicy flavors of Mexican street corn with tender and juicy chicken. The tanginess of the lime juice and the heat of the cayenne pepper (if used) add an extra kick to the dish. The crumbled queso fresco cheese and fresh cilantro garnish perfectly complement the flavors of the chicken. Serve it with your favorite side dish, such as green beans, for a complete and satisfying meal.
Skillet chicken and broccoli alfredo ramen
If you’re a fan of creamy and flavorful pasta dishes but want to incorporate chicken and vegetables, then skillet chicken and broccoli alfredo ramen is the perfect recipe for you. This dish is quick and easy to make, and it’s packed with delicious flavors.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 packages of ramen noodles (discard the seasoning packets)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for about 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper, then add them to the skillet. Cook until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 5-7 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, boil a pot of water and cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add the broccoli florets to the skillet with the chicken and cook until they are tender-crisp, about 3-4 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, chicken broth, rice vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Pour the sauce mixture into the skillet with the chicken and broccoli. Stir well to combine.
- Add the cooked ramen noodles to the skillet and stir until everything is coated with the sauce.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the sauce thickens and flavors combine.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Skillet chicken and broccoli alfredo ramen is a delicious and satisfying dish that combines the creamy and cheesy flavors of alfredo with tender chicken and nutritious broccoli. The soy sauce and rice vinegar give the dish a hint of tanginess, while the brown sugar adds a touch of sweetness. The addition of the ramen noodles makes it a complete and filling meal. This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights when you want a quick and tasty dinner option.
Homemade KFC Bowl
If you’re craving the flavors of KFC but want to make a homemade version, then this recipe for Homemade KFC Bowl is just what you need. This dish combines crispy chicken tenders with creamy mashed potatoes, corn, cheese, and brown gravy for a comforting and satisfying meal.
- Frozen cooked chicken tenders, thawed and sliced
- Instant mashed potatoes (or store-bought mashed potatoes)
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Frozen corn
- Brown gravy mix
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Prepare the mashed potatoes according to the package instructions. Alternatively, you can use store-bought mashed potatoes.
- Slice and preheat the frozen cooked chicken tenders according to the package instructions.
- Spread the mashed potatoes in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the frozen corn on top of the mashed potatoes.
- Layer the sliced chicken tenders on top of the corn.
- Sprinkle a mixture of cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese over the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- While the casserole is baking, prepare the brown gravy according to the package directions.
- Once the casserole is cooked, remove it from the oven.
- Pour the brown gravy over the servings of the casserole.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
The Homemade KFC Bowl is a comforting and flavorful dish that brings the flavors of KFC to your own kitchen. The crispy chicken tenders, creamy mashed potatoes, sweet corn, melted cheese, and savory brown gravy create a delicious and satisfying combination. This dish is perfect for a cozy dinner at home or for entertaining guests. Serve it as a main course with a side of your choice, such as steamed vegetables or a fresh salad, for a complete and hearty meal.
In conclusion, these five chicken recipes are sure to help you break out of your usual chicken dinner routine. The Mexican street corn chicken offers a unique and flavorful twist on traditional chicken dishes. The skillet chicken and broccoli alfredo ramen combines the creaminess of alfredo sauce with tender chicken and nutritious broccoli. The Homemade KFC Bowl recreates the flavors of KFC in a comforting and satisfying homemade version. Whether you’re looking for something quick and easy or want to try something new, these recipes are sure to please your taste buds and impress your family and friends. So, go ahead and give them a try and let your creativity in the kitchen soar!