In Julia Pacheco’s video titled “5 CHEAP & FANCY SHEET PAN MEALS | Quick EASY Oven-Baked Dinner Recipes,” she shares five delicious and budget-friendly sheet pan meal recipes. From a sausage and vegetable dinner to taco sausage chicken, crusted marinara mozzarella chicken, Greek chicken and vegetable dinner, and teriyaki chicken with vegetables over rice, Julia provides step-by-step cooking instructions for each meal. She emphasizes how convenient and flavorful sheet pan cooking can be as a time-saving cooking method. Viewers are encouraged to subscribe to her channel for more recipes and content. With these quick and easy oven-baked dinner recipes, you can make cooking the fastest thing you do all day!
In her video, Julia Pacheco presents 5 of the easiest sheet pan meals to make cooking a breeze. These recipes include classic sausage and vegetable dinner, taco sausage chicken, crusted marinara mozzarella chicken, Greek chicken and vegetable dinner, and teriyaki chicken with vegetables over rice. Julia’s enthusiasm for sheet pan cooking shines through as she explains how it can be a huge time-saver. She also highlights the versatility and deliciousness of these meals. So why not try these quick, easy, and affordable recipes yourself? Don’t miss the opportunity to subscribe for more cooking inspiration from Julia Pacheco!
In this article, I will be sharing five delicious and easy-to-make sheet pan meals that are both affordable and fancy. These meals are perfect for busy individuals or families who want to enjoy a home-cooked dinner without spending hours in the kitchen. The convenience of cooking everything on a single sheet pan not only saves time but also allows for easy cleanup. Join me as we explore these mouthwatering recipes and learn how to make them step by step.
1. Sausage and Vegetable Dinner
- 14 ounces of smoked sausage
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 zucchini
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 medium-sized golden potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper
- ½ tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
1.2 Cooking Instructions
- Cut the smoked sausage, yellow onion, zucchini, green bell pepper, and golden potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine all the vegetables and sausage in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and onion powder to the bowl and stir everything together.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Transfer the sausage and vegetables onto the sheet pan and spread them out evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the sausage is golden.
1.3 Tips and Variations
- Feel free to use different types of sausages such as chicken, pork, or turkey smoked sausage.
- If you prefer, you can add the ingredients directly onto the sheet pan instead of using a bowl.
- Don’t hesitate to substitute the vegetables in this recipe with your favorites.
- This meal is perfect for meal prep, as you can easily reheat it throughout the week for quick and delicious lunches or dinners.
2. Taco Sausage Chicken
- 1 pound of chicken breast, cubed
- 1 red onion, cubed
- 1.5 pounds of little golden potatoes, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup of salsa
- 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning
2.2 Cooking Instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken breast, red onion, golden potatoes, red bell pepper, salsa, and taco seasoning.
- Mix everything together until the chicken and vegetables are coated with the seasoning and salsa.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and transfer the chicken and vegetables onto it.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the sheet pan.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
2.3 Tips and Variations
- Customize your toppings by adding shredded cheese, guacamole, cilantro, and lime to enhance the flavor of this dish.
- If you don’t have certain vegetables on hand, feel free to substitute them with others that you enjoy.
- Don’t forget to adjust the cooking time according to the thickness of the chicken breasts.
3. Crusted Marinara Mozzarella Chicken
- 2 zucchini
- 2 yellow squash
- 2 large chicken breasts, sliced in half
- Dash of zesty Italian seasoning mix (or regular Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper)
- 1 cup of Italian-style Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 eggs
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
3.2 Cooking Instructions
- Slice the zucchini and yellow squash into thinner pieces and set them aside.
- Season the sliced chicken breasts on both sides with the zesty Italian seasoning mix (or regular Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper).
- In a small bowl, mix the Italian-style Panko breadcrumbs with melted butter until well-coated.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the beaten eggs and then coat them with the Panko breadcrumb mixture.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and place the sliced zucchini and yellow squash on one side.
- Drizzle oil spray or olive oil over the vegetables, season with salt and pepper, and stir to coat evenly.
- Place the chicken on the other side of the sheet pan.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for approximately 12 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and bake for an additional 12 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, drizzle marinara sauce over the chicken, and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place the sheet pan under the broiler for two minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
3.3 Tips and Variations
- Serve this dish with buttered noodles or any other side dish of your choice.
- Feel free to substitute the vegetables with your favorites or those available in your pantry.
- Adjust the baking time based on the thickness of the chicken breasts to ensure they are cooked through.
4. Greek Chicken and Vegetable Dinner
- 1 red onion, cut into larger pieces
- 1 to 2 pounds of cubed chicken breast
- ½ cup of chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ cup of Greek salad dressing
- 1.5 pounds of baby red potatoes
- 1 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
- Feta cheese for topping
4.2 Cooking Instructions
- In a large bowl, combine the red onion, cubed chicken breast, artichoke hearts, Greek salad dressing, baby red potatoes, and sliced cherry tomatoes.
- Stir everything together until well-coated.
- Transfer the mixture onto a sheet pan.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for approximately 30 minutes.
4.3 Tips and Variations
- Top the dish with crumbled feta cheese for an extra burst of flavor.
- This recipe allows for easy customization, so feel free to add or substitute vegetables according to your taste preferences.
5. Teriyaki Chicken with Vegetables over Rice
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 2 large heads of broccoli, cut into smaller pieces
- 1 to 2 pounds of cubed chicken breast
- ⅓ cup of teriyaki sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil spray or olive oil
- Cooked rice for serving
5.2 Cooking Instructions
- In a bowl, combine the red bell pepper, broccoli, cubed chicken breast, teriyaki sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Stir well to ensure everything is coated.
- Transfer the mixture onto a sheet pan.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and drizzle an additional ⅓ cup of teriyaki sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for another seven minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
5.3 Tips and Variations
- Serve this delicious teriyaki chicken and vegetables over cooked rice for a complete and satisfying meal.
- Feel free to substitute the vegetables with your preferences or what you have available in your kitchen.
In conclusion, sheet pan meals are a simple and efficient way to prepare delicious dinners. These five recipes provide a wide variety of flavors, from classic sausages and vegetables to Greek-inspired dishes and Asian-inspired teriyaki chicken. By following the step-by-step instructions, you can easily create these affordable and fancy meals in no time. Say goodbye to complicated dinner preparations and embrace the convenience and flavor of sheet pan cooking. Remember to subscribe for more recipes and cooking inspiration. Happy cooking!